measuring...

dark...
light...
challenges...
gratitude...
measured
against
each
other.

Today, I am aware of measuring...measuring up...comparing...seeing myself through the eyes of others...seeing myself in the mirror....the dark and the light...the good and the bad...the challenges and the gratitude.....Measuring...pitting myself against people and forces that cause me to feel insecure and less then....Why? I realize perfectly well that every side is uniquely different...every moment...every life...every person has a different set of circumstances....that every situation has two sides...and that everyone deals with things differently....
Today, I am aware of measuring....and I will take the time and effort to focus on doing my best...to count my blessings...gather my dreams...use my energy...nurture myself....knowing that we all must overcome something...everyone sees things with their own eyes and they are led by their own heart.... today, I will cultivate both sides in order to see my way past the measuring....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do to see your way past measuring yourself to different things?

No comments: