spinning truth...

shadows
and
light
exposed
by
spinning
within
my truth.

Today, I am aware of my truth...how it is spinning around me....the shadows and the light of those truths...how with revealing...acknowledging those truths change is inevitable...From small changes to large changes...Today, I am aware of spinning within my truths...allowing me to better share myself...to reveal myself...to see and change myself. By feeling and sharing these truths my path spins...not knowing what direction it will take me in...there is a fear, but there is also a freedom and a center of gratitude...believing that change will expose the bursts of growth that will come my way by spinning...that everything will eventually be exposed to me and I will know the path before me...I will walk down it...knowing that I am following my truth without hesitation.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you expose your truth to yourself today and follow it without hesitation?

No comments: