Facing the Sun.....A reflection....

feeling...
open.
feeling...
warm.
reaching...
towards
new lessons...
with love
I face
the sun.

Today, I am facing the sun...responding...feeling open...growing...feeling warm...upbeat...happy. I am reaching out with an openness to experience new teachings...new lessons...new friendships... allowing support and love...finding wisdom from deep within and from others. Today, I am facing the sun...finding the warm richness in the joy of this day.
As I reflect on my week I feel a shift in my desires...a shift in my dreams...a shift in my thinking. Releasing an openness and honesty with myself and others. I have been aware to sooth myself and notice all that I surround myself with that brings me peace. I am aware that although I have been protecting my heart and feeling guarded I am beginning to focus and trust the light that surrounds me...allowing myself to burn brightly with love...with creativity...with words. Today, I am aware that I am facing the warmth of the sun.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your weeks messages can you feel the warmth of your sun?

No comments: