opening to emotions...

patterns
open
to free
my
emotions.

Today, I am aware that I am opening myself up to emotions...that I am revealing all the emotions that I am feeling...without wondering why or demanding that those emotions go away...
Today, I am open to looking at them...feeling them...working with them internally...to see the pattern that appears before me...knowing that by doing so may cause me some pain...but it will also release them. Today, I am opening myself to emotions...allowing myself to be free of restraint...free of conditions...free from escaping...allowing myself to discover my truest dream.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you honestly open yourself today by opening up to your emotion?

1 comment:

Cheryl Finley said...

:) yes.. I am opening..
- thank you...for opening your heart..