Celebrate....A reflection.

I
celebrate
the
unnoticed
moments
of
life.

Today, I am aware to celebrate life....to celebrate the moments that are often unnoticed...to celebrate my feet hitting the ground in the morning...spending time with the littlest of loves...to celebrate my creativity...a good cup of coffee...words and gifts coming over the net of love and support...journaling...and the love of life. Today, I am aware to celebrate...to pay attention...to focus...to take time...to honor..all that goes on around me.
As I reflect on this week I am aware of the happiness that has surrounded me...the warmth of the sunshine in my life...the strength that comes from deep within...how I am dancing and riding the waves of my dreams and how my imagination is playing with my creativity... Today, I celebrate all of the moments that are before me.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you allow yourself to celebrate today as you reflect on your week?

No comments: