My hearts gift...

releasing...
my hearts'
gift
to the
universe.

Today, I am aware of my hearts gift....gifts that I offer to my self...gifts that I offer to others...through my words...through my art...directly from my heart. Allowing others to be truly aware of how I feel...to nurture them...to nurture myself...to make a difference...to affirm...and to strengthen the bonds that link my heart with others. Today, I am aware of my hearts' gift of being willing to express the love I hold...willing to be trusting of things I sometimes am fearful of...willing to be vulnerable by exposing myself...I release these gifts without holds of expectations ...without worry...I fill myself up with the words of my heart and I let them go...unconditionally allowing them to swirl into the universe...for all to feel!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Will you allow some of your hearts gifts to swirl out into the universe today?

1 comment:

Judy H said...

Hope 2009 will be wonderful for you. Can't wait to follow what you get up to this year!