Blessings...A reflection...

I
delight
in the
blessings
of my
heart.

Today, I am very aware of my blessings...Joyously I am aware that I have everything that I require...that I do not need more than what I have....I am happy in this moment...my creativity is flowing...dreams are appearing before me...I am loved...and I love...I am surround by a net of healing and compassion...I know that I have more than enough...I delight in my blessings today.
As I reflect on this week I am aware of the positive energy that has been surrounding me...I have seen the seeds of my creative labor blossom and bear fruit...I have been releasing my colors..my dreams...my designs in such a positive way...I am aware that I have been moving lightly with gratitude and that the magic of the night has brought me many heart felt surprises. Today, I am aware of the blessings I have that bring me comfort and my life is full.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Today, will you take a moment to count your blessings?

1 comment:

donna!ee said...

name them one by one.... ;)