imagination....

nurturing
energy...
playing
with my
imagination.

Today, my imagination knows no boundaries...I have been having great fun playing this morning.
Reminding me of how to have fun...how to laugh from my heart...how to be excited..how to break out of my routines and find the delight in small simple slivers of light....reminding me that there is so much more than what I see and do daily...reminding me to make time to do this more often.
To nurture this energy...to play...to allow my imagination to bring another dimension to how I see things...to remember to see the wonders that my imagination can allow me to explore...Today, I allowed my imagination to give me a different perspective to my life.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Today, how can you step outside your routine and allow the energy of your imagination to play?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Your art continues to lift my spirits! I have something special for you here.