Brightly burning....

Today, I am aware of allowing myself to burn brightly....Not to hide...not to hide my feelings...my talent...my words...not to allow my emotions to be invisible...not to be hurt...not to be angry...with myself and others. Today, I burn brightly from the inside out....I will openly share myself...I will openly share my creativity...I will openly share my world. As this warm glow surrounds me I am aware that it feels good...it feels comforting....I feel at ease as I stretch outward...I feel happy....but most of all I feel whole.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you go about your day, can you feel yourself burning brightly?

3 comments:

Stacy Wills said...

this makes me feel all warm inside...the way i feel when is sit in front of the fire on a chilly night.

BeTsY said...

i love this affirmation...
i told myself about a month ago that i would not hold back my feelings-to say what i mean to say-to not hold back and be more true to myself...
thank you...for a new perspective...
i will burn, & never
smolder...

Anonymous said...

anarbgobllllokjk [url=http://bit.ly/oldnavycouponsbox]old navy coupons[/url] ggilnnblsolak