moving lightly....

inwardly...
outwardly...
positively...
creatively..
I move
lightly.

Today, I am aware that I am moving lightly...flying off in all directions with a gentleness of spirit that feels good...allowing myself to move effortlessly at this moment...softly floating on the wings of my dreams...positive...encouraged...enchanted...creative. As I feel this movement I am reminded of my creative self...and I honor that....my loving self and how it affects others...my conscious self...and how it allows me to respond ...and my positive self that accepts the energy and allows me to be grateful.
Today, I am aware that I am moving lightly....outwardly and inwardly.
Artfully Your,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today for yourself to feel the lightness of your movements both outwardly and inwardly?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Your mandalas lately have been absolutely amazing! I really love the "Bearing Fruit". I have a busy day ahead but will check back with you later. I know you have stresses this week and my prayers are with you, as always.

Hugs