Soothing...

colors...
objects...
smells...
soothing me
toward growth.

Today, I am aware of the soothing atmosphere that I place myself in here in my studio...that I surround myself with...the soothing colors which I have been painting with ...the pallet of blue..green...purple ...The soothing objects that I have close at hand to see and touch...the New Years flowers still blooming...a stone with the word LOVE printed on it that I hold while doing my affirmation ritual...words printed out from a net that was cast my way to remind me of my blessings...the lavender-vanilla smell of a new candle that fills my space with the reminder of Spring and hope...All of these soothing elements bring energy to me...bring comfort and love to the forefront...allowing me to feel nurtured and to grow...Today, I am making sure that I bring this soothing feeling into my life....that I surround myself from within with soothing thoughts...that I choose words that sooth me...that I allow the people I know and love to reach out and smooth my ruffled feathers with a soothing stroke....Today....I grow with a soothing feeling from the inside out.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you see that you surround yourself with to sooth you?

1 comment:

NicciN said...

Thanks for this. It makes me realize that I need to create a soothing place for me.