loving


relaxed...
warm...
growing
dreams
and
love.

Today I am aware of loving...loving my life...loving my dreams...loving my growth. Today, I am aware of loving the possibilities that are budding before me...and although at times these buds appear to be different in color, different in shape, different in placement...they are very much the same and grow with the warmth of each new day. Today, I am aware of loving...and that the more relaxed I am the better I am able to believe and be in tune with the growth and the new buds that surround me and this natural state of happiness. Today, I am aware of loving...and I see that it is exactly what I need in this the Spring of the new year. Loving...dreaming...and celebrating life. Today, I am aware to cradle this loving deep within my self.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What loving possibilities can you be aware of today?

No comments: