common ground...A reflection

opening...
warmly...
sharing...
strengthening...
connecting...
intertwining...
on an
authentic
common ground.

Today, I am aware of a common ground...Aware that once you allow yourself to expose and share who you really are and how you really feel there is no truer bond...no greater common ground that that! As I reflect on this very good week those bonds have been my lessons. I am aware to honor both the light and the shadow side of myself in order to reveal all of who I am...I am aware to breathe in the completeness of the awareness that comes from within in order to flourish and grow. I am aware of the energy that I feel and the awakening that it allows me. And all the happiness and joy in my life. I am aware of the devotion that I feel by expressing myself which allows me to be reinforced and reassured that my dreams are within reach. Today, I am aware of the wonderful common ground that brings me to such expression and the lessons that this week has revealed to me.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week, what common ground are you aware of?

No comments: