Glowing warmth

deeply...
glowing
with desire.

Today, I am aware that I feel a glowing warmth that is coming from deep within . I feel my path is illuminated with possibilities...dreams...love...and ideas. Glowing...with a desire to connect...with others...with loved ones...with myself. Glowing...knowing that I long to open my heart and reveal who I am and where I am traveling and I wish others to do the same. Glowing..
to deepen the bonds...the honesty..the exposure...of words...of painted pictures...of thoughts. Glowing...allowing myself to be all that I am...to be open...and to create from my heart. Today, I am aware that I feel a glowing warmth that is coming from deep within.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you be still for a moment today, to be aware of your glowing warmth?

No comments: