light and shadow...

Today, I am aware of both the light and the shadow side of my life. Today, I am openly trying to ensure myself that I understand my written and my spoken words. I am looking at both the light side and the shadow side...Similar, but different...looking to find a way to bring the two of them together...Today, I am aware that by looking at both of these sides I am hoping that my heart will expose its true intentions...my truest emotions...my heart felt dreams and the way to best bring myself to them. Today, I am aware that there are two sides...And today....I am trying to bring them into focus so that I may grow with my truth. Today, I am aware of both the light and the shadow side of my life....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can your light and your shadow side come together today to bring you better understanding?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I read your words, They trigger my emotions and inspire me...

My light side is my present 'self'--
My shadow is my past--
They come together often,
my memories peacefully haunt me...
Though i remember most, what i felt deeply about.
Thank you...