Thank You....

thank you...
from my
heart
with
gratitude
and
appreciation...

Today I am feeling gratitude and appreciation for all the wonder that surrounds me...I have been very blessed this year in so many ways...from reconnecting ...to being published...to finding my way on a path that is somehow lit with stars...to finding more of a connection to my own inner core...I am thankful for all that I have been able to do this year...for all the love and support I receive from those who know me and from perfectly loving strangers who have become kindred spirits. I am focusing on what I do and what I have...what I receive and what I give...those I love and those who love me...aware of all that nurtures me. Today, I say thank you...Today, I send out and back all that I receive. May you also feel your gratitude and appreciation today and heart fully pay it forward.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: