Layers...

unfolding...
safely...
softly...
allowing growth.

This week I feel as if I have been peeling back layers...and yet setting up boundaries and defenses so that I am safe and can unfold. I have been feeling softer and looser so that I can feel my growth. I have felt more at ease with myself...letting go of things that are no longer important to me...growing by doing so...questioning and answering ...honoring and protecting...all the while creating new growth along the way. This week I have been peeling back layers to allow room for new growth.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you find a place where you can unfold safely to grow?

2 comments:

rivergardenstudio said...

I love the writing you have shared on this post. I love the "peeling back layers....so that I am safe and can unfold..." It is something I will think of often this week. Thank you, Roxanne

Barbara said...

Pattie, there is something special waiting for you at my other blog Made For Keeps.