Innocence...

Let there be a sense of innocence still within this 57 year old body...mind and spirit...
Let there be a childish delight for the things that surround me...
Let there be this time of letting go without to much heart ache...
Let there be an innocence so beautiful that I cannot help myself but to STOP and smell the flowers...
Let there be trust and wisdom to accept that some dreams do not come true...but that at the end of the day there will be a new on in the making...
Let there be a sense of innocence still within this 57 year old body...mind and spirit.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you allow a sense of innocence in?

7 comments:

laurel said...

Amen! Too many people spend their time being jaded and bitter. Life is so much more pleasant if you take joy in what you have and what is around you.

Kate Jobe said...

Your work always carries the quality of innocence with it. The flowers in this look like cherry blossoms...they are symbolic of re-establishing the essence of faith and trust...definite aspects related to innocence.

Anonymous said...

Pattie, your clear honesty touches me deeply. I so appreciate you knowing and sharing yourself so truthfully. My heart wants to hold your heart in safety.

Anonymous said...

Pattie,

Please reply to my email address (lindabannan@usa.net). I can't find your email address, and I want to talk with you!

BeTsY said...

i pray-
blessings for innocence...
faith, love and laughter...
Let it all shine...
let it surround you...
peace.

Katiejane said...

Isn't it amazing how hope springs eternal? And the day "is what it is". Accept it and find its beauty.

Barbara said...

This mandala is one of my favorites. In it you have expressed your thoughts so clearly as well as projected beauty in art that you are able to find during this trying time for you.

Smiles and hugs...