the path...

allowing...
figuring...
clearly...
the path
of happiness...

I often feel as if I take more of my energy trying to figure out what makes me unhappy as opposed to reminding myself of what makes me happy...what causes my joy...my contentment ...allowing myself to follow that path in a positive way. I can see clearly at times the path of happiness...as I run along it with deep smiles...I can retrace my steps and rediscover it when I put my energy there instead of in the negative of being unhappy. I can smile more...laugh more...and be light with myself...with my heart and feel connected. Today, as I stroll down that path of happiness I use my energy to attract more happiness into my life...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you focus your energy today on your happiness?

No comments: