Growing Worth...

positive...
colorful...
emotions of
growing worth.

As I continue on my journey of self discovery, I am aware that sometimes I feel insecure...ignored...unvalued...Today, I am aware that these are emotions of my own making and no one else's...That others sometimes have no idea that I feel this way at all , and look at me as a strong and independent...confident woman. Today, I am growing my own worth from the inside out...I am making a list of all my positive accomplishments to remind me of my value. Knowing that all this comes from within...being aware that I do not need to always be validated by others...and that the most important validation comes from myself. I grow today with my own worth...I evolve...I acknowledge...I discover.....ME!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you acknowledge your own self worth today?

No comments: