No guarantees....

There are no guarantees in life...no long term guarantees and no short term guarantees...There are times when you are going along full of adventure...other times when you are led astray...never obtaining what you thought it was that you were seeking....Each of these times helps me to grow...one more painful than the other, but I continue to move...I continue forward into the unknown without a map...without a guide...without a GPS....There is a chance that I might get lost...but perhaps that is a way to grow also...learning how strong I am...learning how much I can endure...learning from my heart...As I move forward I am unsteady, but I continue...
I am trusting my intuition...my spirit...my center...I am vulnerable, but there is no guarantee in life...So I continue on step by step into the unknown looking forward to the dreams that are around me...holding on to the hope that some of them will come true.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you go forward without a guarantee?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think the only guarantee we have is the god is with us and is our gps
((hugs))
~sue

Katiejane said...

And that's all any of us can do. Every day holds a new surprise.