Thinking .... a reflection...

musing...
planning...
dreaming...
considering...
Thinking.

Today, I am aware that my thoughts are far ahead of me!! I am THINKING!! I am dreaming...I am musing...I am planning...I am considering...Paths...avenues...adventures...goals...all with hope. I am aware that I am thinking...with details...with strength...with fear...with love...I am thinking of creating and fulfilling. Today, I am aware of thinking soulfully.
As I reflect on my week, I am aware that my spirit has been high...that my colors have been bold and changing. I am aware that I feel cradled in tender support of who I am and what I do. I am aware that there is so much abundance in my life that I must take the time to stop and recognize and share it. I am aware that I must listen ...carefully...gratefully. That there is a sense of harmony that is deep and allows me to be receptive to my messages and the messages of others. And that I am aware of the safe and comfortable calm I feel when I allow serenity to guide me. Today, as I reflect on this day and my week, I am aware that I am constantly thinking.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you visit your day, and your week, did you make note of what you were thinking?

6 comments:

Doe Grozs Art said...

Very aware of playfullness this week. Not only was I allowing this playfullness, being conscious of it for myself, but also allowing and encouraging it in others... a looser, more flowing attitude.
Thank YOU for sharing your art and insights...
Doreen

Alberta & Ava said...

Today my colors are definitely bold, playful, and free. I'm dancing with hope and letting " my freak flag fly" over at Amusing Muses on this Fourth of July.

Lisa said...

I love your colors and everything about your mandalas.

I am aware of an opening up of my creativity and of feeling a sense of adventure!

Cheryl A Finley: said...

Hi Pattie,
I am...and have beenn aware for a while of my expanding gratitude for healing, and dreams/goals coming into form. I am aware and grateful for the synchonicity of people and opportunities that I am able to embrace. I am aware of my love and appreciation of family...divine-right timing even if it's not my timing. I am aware of the precious gift that life is. And...I am aware of how rich my life it because of my online creative family...which of course...includes you.
hugs...
Cheryl

Alberta & Ava said...

This morning as I prepare to leave for a vacation to celebrate my Silver Wedding Anniversary, I am reflecting on the abundance of my life for the past 25 years: my precious family, a job that brings me fulfillment every day, my nurturing home, my garden, my art, and my friends. I will be gone for 10 days and don't know if I will have Internet access, so I'm taking my journal to try to write my own affirmations as you guided me. I will be back to visit when I return and until then I will continue musing...planning...dreaming...considering...thinking about the coming 25 years.
Love,
Alberta

Laura Scarlett said...

Hi Pattie
I've been having a pretty rubbish and uninspired couple of weeks but as has happened before - stopping by your blogs has cheered me up! I realised that I can reflect on it as being in the past now and begin to move forward. We all have rough patches right? Plus even if I am feeling a bit fed up, your words made me realise I can still record how Im feeling. In fact its usually theraputic to do so. So thanks as always for the great art and inspiring words.
Laura x