Heart Lights...

heart lights...
guiding me...
reminding me...
shining...
brilliantly...
with love.


Today, I am aware of the lights that are turned on in my heart...The ones that I sometimes over look because they are always there...the ones that are new and I am still getting use to...the ones that change colors and rooms...Sometimes, I am guilty of closing doors, closing windows, going down tunnels, and swirling... but the constant to all of these...those lights are always ON. They are always there to guide me and reminding me to go back to a dream...to guide me back to my creativity...to guide me back to my path...to guide me back to my heart. Today, I am aware of the lights that shine constantly...shine brilliantly...shine with the love from within and the love that surrounds me. Today, I am aware to make sure that I tend to these lights...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Are you aware of the lights that constantly shine in your heart?

4 comments:

NicciN said...

Thanks for this reminder to listen.

Journal Swag said...

Wow, your words inspire, but your ART moves me. Amazing as always. Amazing!

Hugs, Sheila

Karen Salva said...

Beautiful, both art and words. I love this one, it is so true!

Karen Salva said...

one more thing, I have a blog award for you, just pop on over to beelieve in a little bit to get it!!