Experiencing...

Experience...
growth...
feelings...
creativity...
wonder...
touch...
connection...
truly
experiencing.

Today, I am aware of experiencing...truly experiencing...feelings that are deep within me...loud..clear...raw with emotion...vivid with color...longing for growth...and stretching toward dreams. Today, I am aware of truly experiencing all of the emotions of life that fill me. I am aware not to just fill the moment...not to just file this message away in my journal...not to just create a painting or write a line...BUT to truly experience the wonder...the thrill...the touch...the connection. Today, I am aware of experiencing...allowing these moments of truth to touch me..to see with my eyes...to feel with my hands...to be pure with my heart. Today, as I allow these feelings to take hold of me, I feel humble...I feel my life being simplified...I see answers to questions...I feel right with my spirit. Today, I am aware of the whispers that are so soft, that I hadn't even noticed them before now...Today, I am aware that I am experiencing a burst of growth.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you truly experience today from the messages you receive from your heart?

5 comments:

Cheryl @ Mandala Oasis said...

Pattie,
I love, love,love trees (and flowers)..I have an affinity to them indeed. And this one is heavenly.
Thank you for sharing them...
Cheryl

Cheryl @ mandala oasis said...

At your invitation to share...I would like to share my Venus Flytrap mandala. Although it also looks like peas in a pod, it has movement to me and I think of it as gobbling up and transmuting the negatative thoughts:

http://mandalaoasis.blogspot.com/2008/07/venus-flytrap.html

Luna said...

If I listen to my heart, I experience joy. It's there bubbling around like a fountain today. Just because! Just because the world is so full of wonder and amazing synchronicities and mystery and magic and music and light; it's hard to take it all in. Somedays life is like a handful of "jellie bellies", you have to savor one at at time to experience each unique flavor and let it linger a moment, so that the stronger flavors don't overpower and drown out the quiet more subtle flavors. Time, we're always in a hurry...time's not the enemy, time is an opportunity, an opportunity to choose whether to linger or rush through the experience.

I love all the food for thought and the beautiful mandalas you share! Thanks Pattie
xoxoxo

rivergardenstudio said...

I love how you write and the message. Today I have company, but tomorrow I will listen to the whispers of my art muse and create! Also your mandala's are beautiful! Roxanne

laurel said...

I love the tree! I'm very partial to them. I love to sit or lay under a tree on a lovely day and watch the breeze blow and listen to the birds talk. Even better yet if it is next to a river or creek. Thanks for sharing!