Serentiy...

safe...
comfortable...
calm...
relaxed...
content...
a feeling of
serenity.

Today, I am aware of a feeling of serenity...of feeling safe with my direction...my creativity...my path. Of feeling comfortable with myself...within my space...with others. Of feeling calm from within... Today, I am aware of a feeling of serenity...a feeling of being relaxed, even among the change of routine...of feeling content, even with so much going on around me. Today, serenity revolves around me...allowing me a harmony from within and a joyous spirit as I start my creative day. As I go about this day, I will be aware to be at peace...to be comfortable...and to draw myself into the center of my dreams and relax within the calm.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you allow yourself to feel serenity today, in the center of your of your dreams?

1 comment:

NicciN said...

I love this. It really touches me this morning.