2010....kNOW

know peace...
know growth...
know gratitude...
know love...
know dreams...
know happiness...
kNOW!

Every year I pick a word to focus on and this year I picked the word KNOW....because I need to be aware of what I my heart knows...but also because the word NOW is in this word...and I need to stay present in the NOW of my knowing....

Webster defines KNOW as:
1 a (1) : to perceive directly : have direct cognition of (2) : to have understanding of ing oneself> (3) : to recognize the nature of : discern b (1) : to recognize as being the same as something previously known (2) : to be acquainted or familiar with (3) : to have experience of
2 a : to be aware of the truth or factuality of : be convinced or certain of b : to have a practical understanding of s how to write>

and NOW as:
1 a : at the present time or moment b : in the time immediately before the present c : in the time immediately to follow : forthwith

So it feels like the perfect word for the year for me....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Do you have a perfect word to focus on this year?

No comments: