exploration....a reflection

exploring
rich possibilities...
opportunities...
being
fully engaged
in today...
savoring
the moments
of NOW.

Today, is a day of exploration...of exploring rich possibilities...opportunities...to connect...to create...to grow...to love.
Today, is a day of exploration...staying in the NOW to discover a dream instead of planning and waiting for one to happen.
Today, is a day of exploration...shifting emotion to NOW...being fully engaged in today, as I await the future.
Today, is a day of exploration...today I savor all the moments.

As I reflect on this week I am aware of being ever present in the moment...of focusing on the NOW of the day and by doing this I feel the happiness...strength...satisfaction and contentment
the day brings. I am aware of feeling the lighter side of love...to focus on meaning...acceptance...growth with gratitude. Letting the energy of my wishes from within to stretch outward.
Today, as I reflect on this week I am aware of the exploration into myself...As I become more aware of how to listen with clearness to the wisdom i know NOW....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week what messages did you receive that allows you to savor all the moments of exploration into your inner wisdom?

No comments: