NOW...

focusing on the
NOW...
on TODAY...
with happiness
and strength...
satisfaction and
contentment.

Today, I am focused on the NOW....of being in this moment...of enjoying this day.
Today, I do not venture to the future...I do not keep my eyes on the past...but rather
I focus on what is in front of me...I look at the happiness within my life as it is TODAY...
I embrace it....I protect it...I allow it to bubble up from deep within...and in return I am
honored with more energy...more satisfaction...more contentment...
Today, I am focused on the NOW...of being in this moment.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today to focus on the NOW of this very day?

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Oh Pattie..
This really speaks to me.. the whole "path" that I see in this, the journey, the invitation.. all supported by the love of the universe. Thank you for giving form to inspiraiton and beauty through your mandalas.

One day.. I'm gonna take a painting lesson form you! A while back I bought some of those bushes w/the tiny, thin bristles like you suggested. Hmm.. I'll have to give it a try. love to you.. Cheryl