Giving Thanks....at the end of 2009


joy...
passion...
creativity...
power...
wisdom...
love...
life.

Today, is a day of giving thanks to 2009....
for the joy it has brought my way...awakenings that have stirred within me....dreams that have danced in front of me....love that is abundant...and my life.
Today, is a day of giving thanks to 2009...
for the passion that I have found...creativity that has flowed....and wonderment that has been brought to my attention.
Today, is a day of giving thanks to 2009...
for the strength I found deep within...for the power that strength has brought me...and for the wisdom that strength has provided me.
Today, is a day of giving thanks to 2009...
for intentions that were followed through...for moments of true clarity...for the gratitude my heart feels.
As I leave this year behind me my heart is full...my thoughts are clearer...This year goes out with a new moon....a new BLUE moon...reminding me to be ever present in the now....as this new year only comes around once!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
PS: What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Doe Grozs Art said...

thankful for the wonderful community of artists sharing their creativity and lives. Thankful for you :-)
A happy, healthy, creative new year to you......

cheryl said...

Pattie..
You always inspire..and this gratitude filled post combined with your artful mandalas always makes my heart smile..and takes me on a deeper journey.. seeing the soul-excavting value of the prompt "Tody is a day...."

Thank you, Pattie for sharing your art and soul with us.
love,
Cheryl