listening closely...

listening
closely...
to
messages...
wisdom...
dreams...
answers...
to
receive...
inspiration...
guidance.

Today, I am listening ...listening closely to the messages and wisdom from within...I quiet my mind...I breathe deeply....feeling the vibrations that are making there way outward....to gain clarity...to quiet uncertainty...to touch dreams...to gather thoughts...to receive answers.
Today, I am listening...listening closely to my own dreams...letting go of my own critic...my own fears...my own worries.
Today, I am listening...listening closely to my inner messages...my inner wisdom....for inspiration and for guidance.
Today, I am listening....listening closely.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you find a moment today, to listen closely to your inner messages and wisdom?

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Ah yes.. listening closely...and heeding; ingredients for peace. Thank you for sharing that always..in such a loving, artful way.

hugs to you... Cheryl