support...

a firm base...
a gentle touch...
with love...
I find
support.

Today, I am aware of support...support given freely to me from those who love me...those who care...those that know when I need it.
Today, I am aware of support...giving me a firm base to stand upon...and yet a gentle loving touch to guide me.
Today, I am aware of support...how when things get rough the ones who truly know and understand you are always there to offer up the strength that you might not have at the moment...they do not abandon you to be alone to sink or swim...they guide you gently to a shore to rest.
Today, I am aware of support...and how grateful I am to have that from others.
Today, I will make sure to acknowledge them with love and affection.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you acknowledge your support team today?

No comments: