spilling open...


Today, I am aware of spilling open...spilling my creativity...my passion...my dreams...my hopes...my desires...
MY TRUTH!
Today, I am aware of spilling open...exposing myself without fear...
Today, I am aware that I have been closed up for a long time...and that this spilling is so important in order to help myself to grow...to listen to the voice that speaks so clearly to me...to follow the direction it takes me without fear...to realize the importance of all that surrounds me...allowing a gentleness to guide me softly and safely.
Today, I am aware of spilling open...knowing it is the right day...and the right time to do so.
Today, I allow myself to grow...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you spill today in order to allow yourself new growth?

2 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

I love the concept of spilling open, great post.

donna!ee said...

truth be told...i embrace spilling open, prayerfully & fearlessly, for transformation to fulfill God's purpose for my life that glorifies Him! for me...spilling open in an attitude of the fruitful application of His Word! thank you much for these awesome insights & growth by affirmation, it truly impacts my work in progress! ;)