merging...

merging...
the dark
with
the light

Today, I am aware that I am working on merging...merging the dark and the light sides of my life to create a clearer more centered vision.
Today, I am aware of merging...balancing...understanding...both sides to better see the positive in how they can work together.
Today, I am aware of merging...the dark and the light sides of my life allowing myself to see the growth that appears by combining the two without fear...by letting go of the control of each side and allowing the two to merge in harmony...
Today, I am aware that I am working on merging.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you merge your dark and light sides to find a balaced view?

1 comment:

donna!ee said...

hiya...i truly enjoy the direction of your blogs...AND i understand that i/we all have a dark side, the fleshly side, BUT as for me, i prefer to transform to PURGE the dark and to be filled with the Light... ;)