breathing...

quickly...
anxious.
slower...
calm.
deeply...
peaceful.

Today, I have been very aware of my breathing...and how it affects my mind and my body...
Today, I have been very aware of my breathing...how when I am anxious I breathe quickly...shallow...making me light headed and anxious...feeling scared and helpless... my body tense and hurting.
Today, I have been very aware of my breathing...how when I am calm I breathe slowly...allowing my mind to clear and be focused...my body to relax and be at ease...feeling happy and warm.
Today, I have been very aware of my breathing...how when I breathe deeply...I feel peaceful...I feel full of energy...I feel safe and protected...my body feels nurtured.
Today, I have been very aware of my breathing...
And tonight I am breathing deeply.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Please take a few moments for yourself and BREATHE...BREATHE DEEPLY..
      Do you feel the peace?

1 comment:

donna!ee said...

aahhh...peaceful! ;)