faith...

faith...
in yourself...
others...
situations...
outcomes...
you've got to
have faith...

Today, I am aware that you've got to have faith...faith in yourself...faith in others...faith that any given situation will turn out well...
Today, I am aware that you've got to have faith...faith which helps to form bonds...trust...relationships...
growth...bringing everything to a deeper level...
Today, I am aware that you've got to have faith...allowing yourself to truly share what is in your heart...to believe in yourself...to love deeper...to see things clearer...to bring about trust and honesty.
Today, I am aware that you've just got to have faith as this day begins to continue to grow.
ArtfullyYours,
Pattie

PS: What can you put a little more faith in today?

1 comment:

donna!ee said...

as i put my faith in God, all things work together for His glory and my good...especially human flawed relationships ;)