my journey...page 5

BALANCE
Often times I get out of whack....there seems to be no balance...between "duties" or every day tasks and creative time...Sometimes it is so out of whack I have to rest....re-energize and being a perfectionist of sorts I get mad at myself for doing that....but not today....today I give myself permission to balance....to try and find different solutions that work for me....I try out my wings...I give myself permission to connect on both sides of the scales to find the gratitude in each....to see the happiness in each....Today, I give myself permission to do some SOUL spring cleaning and allow that balance to be just perfect...no matter if it tips to one side or another...or if I take a nap and let myself rest!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you help yourself to believe that your scales are perfectly balanced no matter where they are leaning?

No comments: