my journey ...page 8

Be Your Own Light...

Today, I am aware of a lonely feeling that generates around me....a darkness of sorts....and yet,
I know I am not alone...
I am taking time this morning to transfer that feeling to a positive....to see the light of me shining across the sea of my life...to hold on to my dreams in this light...to see a strength coming from within...to step out of the darkness and the patterns...to be brave enough to expose myself...to capture the light of me...
Today, I will be my own light....I will guide myself through the currents...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you guide yourself through the currents in order to see your own light?

1 comment:

Kamakana said...

The currents around us do tend to pull a lot, don't they? Make sure to have a good anchor! :)