journal...page 4

FLIGHT
There are so many times when I am taking flight....I am running away...I am fleeing as quickly as I can...Flight....for me can be both a negative and a positive word...I want it to be more positive..
I know I want to soar with my soul...with my life...with my art....I want to fly like an eagle as they say....So I give myself permission:
to believe in magic...the magic of flight ...that by the act of walking to the edge I can fly...
to dream bigger dreams...that will take flight and become thoughts which will become things...
to float above the surface...to let my feet leave the ground...
to reach upward...to stretch my arms out at both side and declare that I am the Queen of my world...
Taking myself to new heights with flight...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How high can you fly today?

No comments: