My Journey....page 2


MY STAR
With all that is going on in my life I feel that I get lost in the shuffle at times....and once again I am realizing that this is something that I do to myself...
I slip...I fall...I put everyone and everything before me...I know that it is important to do that on some days...BUT it is not always what one should do...it brings a resentment...it brings a feeling of loneliness...knowing that something is lacking...
It is not a selfish thing to place yourself first...it brings about a feeling of worth and love...So, I give myself permission to:
RISE UP
GRAB A HOLD OF MY STAR AND SHOOT ACROSS THE HORIZON...
RIDE TO MY DREAMS ON WINGS OF MY OWN MAKING...
COME FIRST AT TIMES...
Is this going to happen overnight? I doubt it....but I am conscious of it...I am acknowledging it..
I am taking the first steps toward it...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do to head forward today?

Want to go on your own HERO Journey....visit Kathryn at: http://collagediva.typepad.com/truenorth

No comments: