New Format...

I have been silent....I have been quiet....I have been overwhelmed on some days...
But I am reemerging...breaking loose....I am taking an on line class with Kathryn Antyr
STORYTELLING AND COLLAGE...UNLOCK YOUR OWN STORY...you can get to the link
here: http://collagediva.typepad.com
So, I am changing my format for my mandalas at least while I am doing this work....but I want
to share my journey with you as I dig a little deeper...

In order to begin my journey....I must learn to trust myself more...to love myself more...to break out of my safety...to concentrate on the moment...to live out loud more...to leave my nest...to break my shell...to listen closer to my hearts song...

In order to begin my journey...

I MUST TAKE A RISK...

I MUST BELIEVE IN ME!

I am just beginning this journey...but will share the pages with you here....I am not doing these in a collage style...they will still be mandalas but done a little looser...a little freer...and I am digging deeper to reveal the messages....
I look forward to this adventure!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: