dark and light...

discovering
the
understanding...
messages...
wisdom...
of both the
dark
and the
light
sides.

Today, I am aware of the dark and the light that I place myself in.
Today, I am aware of the dark and the light as I view my world...as I attempt to broaden my horizons and grow.
Today, I am aware of the dark and the light...how each side holds me and stops me...heals me and hurts me...makes me comfortable and uncomfortable.
Today, I am aware of the dark and the light that I place myself in...I am beginning to understand and realize that each side has an important part to play...that I need not fear either side...that there are hidden messages and wisdom in both and that each help me on this journey of self discovery.
Today, I listen carefully to both sides to see how I can know more now....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can your dark and your light side teach you today....if you listen carefully?

No comments: