My journey...page 3

SEEING ME
I admit it....I am a closet perfectionist...it drives me crazy to be like that...and I know that no one is perfect...especially me...
It's like going out without my make-up on....NOPE just doesn't look right...just doesn't feel right..and yet, I know it is perfectly fine....(as long as I have my lipstick on!! LOL)
So I give myself permission:
to truly see me with all my flaws...
to embrace all my imperfections...
to trust that no matter what I am beautiful (inside and out)...
to realize I am RIGHT where I am suppose to be (and to not think that the grass is greener somewhere else)...
to realize that I am a work in progress (and that means I will make mistakes)...
to know I am headed in the RIGHT direction (even when I feel like it isn't good enough)...
to be uniquely ME...( no matter how imperfect I am)
to allow myself to heal and be OK with it...(by letting go of some of the perfection)
to discover ME...(inside and out)
To SEE ME! (With NEW EYES!)
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today to see your beautiful imperfect YOU?

No comments: