Sweet Strength...

growing
and
asking
for
the
sweetness
of
strength

Today, I came across a quote that spoke to me....

"If spiritual growth is what you seek, don't ask for more strawberries...ask for more tigers"
by Phillip Simmons

Today, I am aware of sweet strength....and I am asking for more of it as I travel this path.

As I reflect on my week, I see a number of things that need to be worked on...I have a had a roller coaster of events going on...from coming off a fabulous vacation to dealing with health issues....Finding simple ways to connect and looking for the sweetness of strength...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week....can you find the tiger in the sweetness of strength when you need it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Pattie. This mandala is beautiful and depicts the quote (and your life) so well. The big strawberry also makes me think of a human heart, which only intensifies the message. I love this. Thank you Pattie for sharing your art and your heart.