growing kindness


branching
out
with
seeds
of
love
growing
kindness...

Today, I am aware of the growing kindness within and around me...as I ready myself to take some time off, I realize that I am in a very outgoing and friendly mood....that I am passing that on randomly to others...talking more to the check-out clerk...the wait staff when out to eat...the nurses and Doctors I am in contact with...along with other patients...with friends..family...and complete strangers. Sometimes that kindness is demonstrated with a gift...with a card, but lately I am aware that the smallest of opportunities provides the most kindness...helping someone load their groceries int he car...reaching something on a high shelf when you see someone struggling...lending a helping hand...or listening as someone speaks can mean far more to another than a material item. Today, I am aware of growing kindness...allowint it to branch out from em with seeds of love.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you pass on a random act of kindness today?

I WILL BE OFF LINE FOR THE NEXT WEEK....GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

1 comment:

Citygirl.em said...

You are a MANDALA diva! How do you come up with these fantastic designs day after day? You amaze me.

Very beautiful work.