focused...

centered..
moving...
heightened..
focused.

Today, I am aware of being focused....focused to the tasks at hand....I realize that when I am centered I have little time to worry about outcomes...I move quickly...I am industrious...absorbed in the task...nothing seems to get in my way as I reach heights far above me.
Today, I am aware of being focused and how productive I have been these past few days as I allow myself to be centered in my tasks at hand.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you give yourself permission to allow yourself to totally focus on your task at hand?

3 comments:

idletuesdayafternoonthoughts said...

nice blog and lovely illustrations.

Journal Swag said...

Hi my friend! I didn't know you were in this issue of Artful Blogging, I need to go get it before it gets sold out!! I hope you are sooooooooo proud of yourself!

Hugs,
Sheila

BeTsY said...

yes, i give myself permission to FOCUS...
...block out all distractions---allow the clarity to flow!!
i have missed your blog,..been away for a bit-i will check back again for more of your beautiful inspiration.
bwell.