emerging...

tears
allowing
growth...
dreams...
feelings...
to
emerge.

This morning I am aware of emerging....I have been experiencing many emotions over the past few weeks...laying silent here.....Some I have chosen to deal with....others have been pushed deep within. Today, I am aware that I am allowing those deeper ones to emerge...helping me to come to answers...decisions...growth... as I allow myself to experience them...Allowing myself to feel these deeply buried emotions...allowing tears to flow...releasing some of the fear is a process of acknowledgment...and with this I am allowing dreams to resurface....Today, I am aware of myself emerging...feeling a little more in touch with my continuous growth and ME....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you allow yourself time to experience buried emotions in order to grow?

No comments: