waiting

petals
tightly
held
close....
waiting
to bloom.

Today, I am aware of waiting out tightness...the tightness I have pulled myself into. Forming a bud that just does not seem to open even with the warmth of the sun. All the different petals that seem to form within and around me...the sensible petals...the dreaming petals...the child spirit...the insecure petals...the artist...the mother...the caregiver...the lover...the secret keeper...
all the petals and more waiting to become a beautiful flower. Some feeling tighter than others...some falling loosely around me, almost ready to fall off before their time...all wanting to be nurtured and cared for with a gentleness of spirit. Today, I am aware of the tightness of this bud...suppressing some deeply...hidden petals....but all of them pushing upward...outward...
waiting.....waiting to feel the roots firmly planted in deep rich soil of truth to face the sun and blossom. Patiently....I wait.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Today, can you feel the tightness of your petals? Can you nurture them in order to help them unfold into the beautiful flower that is YOU?

No comments: