Intertwined...

excitement...
movement...
love...
dreams...
intertwined...

Today, I am aware of how much my life is intertwined with others...with my dreams...with the movement within this mandala circle that I quietly do each morning...This circle that brings me messages from the inside out when I listen closely...this circle a symbol of perfection...wholeness.
Uniting me with my thoughts...actions...mind...body...spirit..center...others.
Today, I am aware of how much pleasure that is bringing my way...blossoming...dreaming...with joy I share the goodness of the day...the happiness. Often I am aware that we connect with others more when we are in need...in need of a hand...of a heart... Today, I realize that happiness of spirit allows me a balance to the connections of life...love...dreams...intertwining me with myself and others. Today, I remember to share more of my positive...to be able to appreciate myself and others more with an excitement...with movement... with love....For within this circle...
there is no beginning....and no end.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Today, can you be aware of the intertwining of your movement from within....with yourself and with others? Can you bring more of your positive side to share with both?

No comments: