Replenishing....A Reflection

resting...
to allow
strength..
balance...
love...
happiness
to
replenish.

Today, I am aware of allowing myself to replenish...taking the last few days to replenish my emotions..my creativity...my joys... I admit to myself that taking the time to wind down...to sleep...to gather information has helped me to feel stronger...to feel more balanced...more love...more happiness. Today, I am feeling replenished and ready to relaeas some of my new energy.
As I reflect on this week I am aware that I have pushed myself beyond exhaustion...causing me to feel tight in the bud...questioning...guessing...waiting...as my gears moved slowly this way and that way...shifting my decisions and choices.
Today, feeling rested...I feel the power of this new replenished energy...allowing me to delight in this day with a positive outlook...a curiousness that has been lacking...a wonderment of joy...and the excitement once again to recapture dreams.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you allow yourself to replenish in order to recapture your dreams and feel your power?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.