Into the New....

moving...
opening...
slowly...
cautiously...
into
the
new.

Today is the first day in quite a few weeks that a mandala/affirmation has whispered into my ear.
Today, I am moving into the new...new territory...releasing new dreams...still holding on to some old ones.
I have been resting....working thru the fear that was causing me to be off balanced...And today, I am moving into the newness of the day once again from the inside out. I have allowed myself the time to be alone...to learn...to recognize...to honor...to listen...to relax...to unwind.
Today, i feel myself moving into the new...slowly...cautiously with a gentler understanding.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you allow your self time OFF to find yourself moving back into the NEW again?

4 comments:

lisa said...

Beautiful. I used to wonder how people could not give themselves that time but now here I am, wondering how to find that time for myself. Being self-employed seems like it should leave a lot of time for introspection and connecting to the divine. But lately, I find my thoughts going to survival, money, getting everything done. Thank you for reminding me to take time out for what is important.

Olhos de ver a vida said...

I visited your site and really liked it. I love mandalas. Peace and Light!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Yes there are times that the muse does not come so easily and the creativity is at a stand still. I give myself the time, nourish myself with the things I love, have compassion for myself because I know that given time the creativity will begin to flow again. What is the quote that says you have to stay like a flower in the darkness of the ground, being nourished before emerging into the sunlight. Beautiful Patty!

Laura said...

sometimes it's about waiting...other times it's about diving in despite the uncertainty...or maybe even because of the uncertainty?...leaps of faith in our own ability to find treasures in the depths of the unknown and to resurface despite the weight of new truths weighing down our pockets.

gentle steps, bold leaps,
Laura